Local Region: Pune
Sorrel Leaves 100 gm
Oil 3 tablespoon
Cumin Seeds 1tsp
Groundnut Half bowl
Salt ( According to Taste)
Green Chilies 4 to 5
Garlic Cloves 5
1) Roast Groundnuts in a pan and grind roughly and keep it aside.
2) Make a paste of green chilli, garlic, cumin seeds, and salt.
3) Chop onion finely.
4) Put oil in a pan and when oil is heated add chopped onion to it and fry until golden brown.
5) Add green chilli paste which was made before and fry for a minute.
6) Wash Sorrel leaves and chop into pieces and add it to the pan.
7) When Sorrel leaves are cooked well add roughly grinded groundnut to it.
8) Chutney can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.